Friday, February 27, 2004

tml is the day that i thought i would be prepared for.. all this while i was so busy plannin wad i was going to do for the next years of my life that i forgot that it will ALL depend on tml.. 2.30pm..

haiz.. i freakin nervous now.. keep tellin my self to keep calm.. so that i won't get gastric pain tml.. luckily tml b4 sch there's this outing.. yah..hope it'll ease my nerves till then.. yepz.. " wad's done is done..wad's done is done..wad's done is done..wad's done is done.." i need that in my head all the time.. even now my hands are turning cold as i type this..

so many questions still left in my head.. i've not decided where i want to go yet.. hope tml will clear things up a little for me. .yepz.. there's always other course rite? i mean.. if u aren't fated to b there.. u're not lor.. yepz.. why worry rite? hehx.. just wished that someone will b there when i get my results.. at least someone to share the happiness OR sadness with..haha.. obviously she won't b there.. she has to get her own results too rite? haha..

ok crap.. i'm real nervous now. .i shalt not talk about O's no more.. destiny lies in fate.. and ur own work brings fate.. ya wadeva..

anyway.. AMI starting soon.. hope thier singing will soothe me a little..yepz..

SEE YA PPL! GOOD LUCK FOR UR RESULTS! AND...


-ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE-

No comments: