Friday, February 20, 2004

haha.. got the green lite from my parents to stop sch.. who cares if yj don't let me withdraw.. haha.. withdraw myself.. pon all the way! haha.. Ai band has grown SOOOO much bigger.. anw.. some ajcians came over today to practise for talent time.. not bad.. got quite talented ppl.. even a girl who hasn't got any back grnd of playin the drums.. she managed to learn tt thing u do in just 2 days.. nono.. less.. bout 3 hrs the most i guess.. cute girl..

william was my primary sch mate.. think he doens't noe me last time.. but i know him.. haha. so he was quite shocked when i told him i knew who he was.. anw.. eng choon was in aj as well.. didn't see him for 4 whole years liaoz.. he didn't change much.. just taller.. haha.

just can't get her off my mind ya.. haha.. nvm.

oh yah.. i went to yj today at around 12.30! haha.. think i can be considered as outsider le.. nvm la.. sch dun acknowledge my withdrawal.. i get student fare on buses and mrt.. not bad wad. haha.. just pon lor..haha..

yepz goin to aj tml at 1pm to help them again.. haha..they better give me a treat after this man.. lend them the house as practice area.. give free drummin lessons.. made sure she could play.. somemore need to put on sch u to get into aj.. risk myself being caught trespassing.. haha.. nvm. it's worth it ..in a sense.. if u noe wad i mean..

anw. i gtg. le.. damn tired.. u jc ppl must all be sleepin rite now! haha..

-few days left..

No comments: