Friday, February 06, 2004

hmm.. hope my missing of lessons won't affect me too much.. i still want to catch up.. but at home.. hate sch. . realli wanna see whether poly is better or not.. heard there is a poly open hse this sat.. maybe i shud go see see.. don't realli noe much about poly life.. but i've been hearing alot about it.. hmm.. anybody interested in goin wif me? haha..

i feel much better stayin at home too.. can do the work at my own time.. no pressure.. it's just me and my passion.. and lots of tit bits.. if i'm interested in it i'll work on it wan.. at my own time.. anyway john's not going tml i pressume.. anyway.. i feel kinda sick too..

oh yah.. cherlynn u asked me my opinion of the gers in our class.. well.. i kinda scared i offend some.. haha.. nvm la hor.. hope they forgive me..

well..

Angelina.. think she's quite a nice person to talk to.. veri approachble also ya.. Tiffany.. think she has quite a unique character.. yepz.. veri erm.. ang moh kwan wan.. so different from the girls in my sch.. haha.. Leh jun.. the 'ghost' of p24.. onli seen her once.. haha.. was expecting the mystery girl to be some chio bu.. haha.. no offense though.. charissa's gone down under le rite? nvr realli knew her.. haven't spoke to her yet.. Natasha seems veri nice too.. always smiling wan.. erm.. think my friend likes her haha. she quite chio la.. sharada erm.. seems veri gd friends with natasha... hehe.. seems nice too.. can see she isn't the dao type.. Ling fang always seems veri stressed.. she's the first girl i talked 2 on the second day i was in sch with p24.. she seems ok but vERi stressed! should ask her to relax... heard she's workin.. maybe that's why she's so tensed.. Marzuka ar.. i've been in the same class as her since sec 3! haha.. she's a nice person to talk to.. she can write pretty well i guess.. she and liza used to top our class in essay writing.. Yvonne is SO pink! she realli takes great effort to showcase her pinkish style.. everything is pink lor... she seems ok la.. chattable.. dunno noe her well enuf i guess..and ofcoz cherlynn.. always has a view on something and never fails to let it out to the world! haha.. kinda brings life to the class? i dunno.. haha.. yepz that's my view of the girls.. oh yah.. all that aside.. is vincent like erm.. has he got problems? he seems er.. how do i put it.. ar.. he kinda gives me the creeps. heh. no offense too.

my mum's askin me to go to sleep bcoz its gettin late and i'm supposed to be in sch tml.. hmm.. well. i AM goin go slp soon.. but for the sch part.. eh.. i'm not so sure.. hehe..

No comments: