Saturday, February 21, 2004

in case u didn't know.. time is a precious thing .. especially on weekends..

that's my nick on msn.. if u didn't see it that is.. wanna know why i wrote tt? bcoz i'm freakin pissed.. so far.. everybody that is late at least turns up and goes in the end.. but noooo.. u told me to wait there at 10.15.. i left the house at 10... rushing there incase i was late.. i didn't receive no calls... so i waited.. waited till 10.45.. ya.. i thought we could go.. nonono.. " eh.. i think we finish at 12.. u go first" was the first thing i heard.. WITH who? kevin as usual was late.. he was already gettin out of the house i pressumed.. can't blame him.. he was chattin till 4am for wadeva reason.. but U.. u told me to meet at 10.15.. and i canceled other plans to go out with U ALL.. and wad.. u don't turn up? dun tell me u didn't know about CCA yesterday? even if u did couldn't u just send me an sms in the morning.. dun have to wait till i wake up and walk there then tell me u can't make it rite? MY WHOLE morning is wasted..

at least he has changed abit.. workin life made him a better person.. wad has that jc done to u.

FINe.. i'll put this all behind.. but not until i have my part of the 'fun'..

weekends.. today supposed to be family day for me.. sundays my mum goes dancing.. my brother goes church.. my father goes cyclin.. i don't do anything.. so goin to sentosa on sunday is fine for me this week..

u were like.. so wanna go acjc tml or not?.. u kept askin tt question.. so many times.. since i see u as a gd friend.. i decided to go lor.. i dun even have tix.. and no girls are even going.. YOU wanted to go.. so i went WITH u.. both of u bought tix.. i didn't.. i always thought that it isn't the place u are goin to .. it's the company u're with..

it's time for a taste of ur own medicine.. it isn't the first time.. i admit i was late a number of times as well.. but at least i turn up.. huh.. maybe i can't blame u.. bcoz if it u didn't stay in sch.. u'll probably get kicked out rite.. ha.. there's always other places.. ITE not bad wad..

if it weren't for this blog.. i'll probably spit at ur face when i see it.. that is if i dun receive and apology.. i wonder if u even think that u are in the wrong.. but no.. i'm gonna put a mask and pretend its all ok.. until u read this entry i guess.. then mayb u'll understand..

i want my apology or at least an explanation.

- now i comprehend ur feelings -

No comments: