Tuesday, March 02, 2004

finally got the time to come down to blog.. yepz..

firstly.. got my results le.. not too bad.. i expected better..haha.. who cares.. as long as in can get me into my couse.. yepz.. got a 17.. a point worse than my prelims.. but den again.. i dun care.. yepz.. some of my friends got bad results bcoz of humanities and english.. haiz.. hope they make a right decision after this.. yepz.. i'm kinda diff from them.. i scored the worst in science subs phy 4 , chem , 5 and bio 5.. got 2s for both maths e and a.. and 3s for eng and combine humanities.. chinese remained the same.. 3.. damn.. wasted my $20 for the second exam.. nvm.. worth a shot.. i suck at science anw..

yupz..recently down with the flu.. lots of phelgm .. running nose.. even inflammation in throat..haiz.. sad.. i dun wanna be sick when i'm free.. waste of time.. i wanna be able to do everything when i'm free.. play soccer.. go cycling.. go eat anything.. go watch movie.. now i'm stuck at hom.. trying to force a recovery asap.. supposed to go to seoul garden tml.. but my throat's been killing me.. haiz.. how? tml go there drink water onli? haha.. dunno manz..

anw.. benny acc me to np this morning to pay up and apply for mass comm.. yepz.. finally know the way there.. haha.. well.. see whetehr i get called up and shortlisted lor.. haha.. if not i go design or business management or something.. haha.. yepz.. see fate la.. haven't done my JAE.. dunno when i'm gonna.. abit unsure lately.. i need at least 6 choices incase i dun get into any.. yepz.. mayb should even consider bio chem related courses.. haha..jk.

BIG FIsh.. weird name for a movie based on love and fairy tales ain't it? hehe..

just found out that those rappin competitions are actually real.. they have 1 broadcasted on mtv.. watched it last nite.. cool man.. how they come up with words so quick dissin' each other.. it's amazing.. it's brilliant to watch.. think it's called MC competion of something.. yepz.. realli reminds me of eminem.. but eminem's last battle in the 8 mile was de BEST man.. real killed the words out of his opponent leavin him no shit to rebutt.. haha..damn cool.. especially the part he went a capella.. is it true chinese ppl can't rap?

i'm freakin sleepy now.. mayb bcoz i got up at 8 today to go to Np to apply.. or mayb bcoz we played pool for 3 consecutive days or mayb bcoz my medicine is just gettin my drowsy.. haha.. should be the last option.. by now u should get it that my blog for today ends around here..

yeah..

-peace out-

No comments: