Monday, March 15, 2004

kaoz.. utd kana thrash by city 4-1... damn sienz.. totally give up on them liao.. this season..

notin to talk about today.. didn't do much.. after my mum went out for dance i just stayed at home and played guitar.. played a game called the partners.. not bad.. like sims.. just more emotions involved.. can buy alot of things.. but cannot built.. is like makin ur own law firm.. for a soap opera.. haha.. abit borig after a while.. long time nvr play this kind liaoz..

benny told me he might wanna go overseas in april.. haha... ask him think somemore first la.. dun make decision so fast..

tml RTX coming to my house.. compose song.. hahaz.. set ar.. they want me to help ..k lor.. try my best..

den go play soccer.. prob somewhere.. will tell them tml.. its the sch hols anw.. think they should b free..

No comments: