Tuesday, June 17, 2003

long time never play soccer..mainly bcoz my soccer ball is at weixiong there..
have to zoom back after band rehearsals... giong to lend my 2nd sis cd player tmlz..wadeva lorz.. hope dun spoil can liaoz..haha.. trust her la.

what a girl wants.. thought it wasn't a movie worth spending money for.. i was right.. downloaded it.. first part took me quite long.. 2nd part took me the time it took for the first part to finish playing..cool.. just nice.. quite a nice show.. but veri mushy type.. not realli my type...but amanda bynes quite cute..not CHIO though..sweet.

finished paert of my homework.. cool..left 7 more..

i want soccer. i wanna feel..i wanna heal... blah blah..

any of u ppl out there feelin stressed? or u feel like shit? or u've lost something in ur life? tune in to friends every tuesdays at 10opm on Channel 5!

No comments: