Wednesday, June 11, 2003

inkjets outta black ink..gotta go to benny's house to print..haiz..so much work to complete by today ..so little time..and i can't believe i'm still sitting here crapping away at my com..
going to play soccer later at st soccer court near horizon gardens..probably about 5 mins away on bike.. see whether i can join hteir team or if not get them to come form one.. benny's going too..

8pm-10pm soccer with my primary school ex-classmates..how cool is that.. just hope that my blister on my right toe dun give me too much trouble later.. it's gonna hurt..there's supposed to be 3 weeks of HOLIDAY! a BREAK from school..guess wad.. seems that almost everyweek i've gotta go back school for remedial and stuff..worst still..my a maths and chinese tutor wants to push me during these holidays coz my results sucked..haiz.. still need to buck up on chemistrym physics and biology..gonna finish ten year series of those 3 sciences by these school hols.. at least i hope i can..

still on MC..but still want to play soccer..no choice..if not i won't get to play liao..somemore soccer ball not with me.. looking at the situation now.. seems that those that used to play soccer with me have lost that interest..no more lon ghours of soccer.. now the most i've played with them is 1 hr... haiz.. hope is just bcoz of the bad weather..and the Os..

i realli feel i'm driftin.. someone catch me and bring me back..please..

the things that he said weren't true..dun believe..that is if he said anything..she still crazy over u..i'm still crazy over someone else..
dun be so naive to believe things that dun have a basis..

only a few more months left and this is happening..crap..rather live with it then spoil it.

and u..i dun seem to understand u anymore..i used to be able to..but now wheneva u talk..i can't differentiate whether u are trying to be sacrcastic or trying to be funny..or are u just trying to insult me.. i dunno...realli dunno.. is it me whose changing or u ?

i realised y$#&%#^ is like rain..a conventional friend..comes and goes easily..

i've been thinkin alot lately.. crab breedin..how about it?

and also benn thinkin alot lately..

ohyah..anyone now a cure for sleepless nights before big examinations?

i can't..not like this..

No comments: