Tuesday, October 30, 2007

some ppl have been saying that they can't see anything on my blog. as in, the text is messed up. hmm.. oh no. looks fine from here leh. i dunno. oh well. i'm coming to the end of my 4 day block leave after ap course. hahaha. ok la.. booking in tonight, sleep there for 3 nights den book out again on friday. cool. this sunday must play soccer lor. haiz. feel damn weird if never play over the weekends.

i wonder wad it'll be like back at 41. this time our pc, ps are in charge in alr. our csm is the king alr. haha. no more staff goh. no more sgt david. will it be tuang all the way? will it be siong? i dunno man. haha. i've got a good one more month to go before going for my appointment at NSC. mean while my rashes will be getting better at kranji. that is if i dun go outfield.. my rashes was the worst when i was at sungei gedong. wah lau. so dusty and dirty. clean the bloody bronco i can feel my fingers getting itchy alr lo. hahaha.

this sat must JAM! like hy said. must do a serious one. we gotta settle down with a perm singer alr la. i duno when was the last time we jammed with mike also. haha. wait. when was the last time we jammed?! mans. 5 months ago? damn sad la..

hmm. ok la. nothing much to say today i guess. stomach not feeling too good.

just now my dad started asking me questions about the future while sitting down at yakun waiting for my mum and auntie to shop at ntuc. hmm. he asked me bout uni, bout mindice. and one question was, wad if one day i find that mindice found another guy and leave me, how will i handle it. hmm.. never realli thought of that question. never realli thought that would happen. hahaha. what? hahaha. seriously. i dunno wad i would do. hmm.. go into depression maybe? perhaps? i dunno.. i said to my dad, why u ask me this question now? then before he could ask me again, my mum appeared and i quickly disappeared to help her carry her groceries. hahaha. so avoided that qn.. haha. sms-ed dice.

am i too dependant on u? or are u too dependant on me? or both? hahaha. i think it's both.

watched john mayor on youtube just now. listening to jamie cullum now. long time since i've listened to this jazz, blues stuff alr. missed it. i miss music la. u dun realli get exposed to much in ns u noe. all u get is some stupid corny ns songs , or in my case some vulgar hokkien peng song about something not decent enough to be typed here. music in deed.

oh well. i gtg for dinner soon alr. den booking into kranji camp by 2230. think i better be there early since i dun have my camp pass. have to do some explaining later i guess.

yup. off le. see everyone again next weekend.

for update on my time in sungei gedong refer to dice's blog at www.mini-dice.blogspot.com...

-back to military life-

No comments: