Sunday, October 14, 2007

ok if you all haven't heard the news. I'm out of course of sispec alr.. on the second day of the course. declared my eczema during FFi so the MO said im unfit for course. thought i'll get a slack vocation. den mindef posted me to 41 SAR. as armour infantry trooper. WTH..

anyway when i got there on that monday i had to choice to choose whether i wanted to be a AI trooper or a pioneer in Strike.. picked to go to Pioneer platoon. good choice. Slack. but onli hard thing for me is that all the ppl there all hokkien peng.. first day go there i culture shock la. haha. veri depressed. just wanted to get out of there.

now i'm better. made a few friends. BUT i still wanna get out of there. i just feel that mindef cocked up my posting. i mean i OOC from sispec bcoz of skin problem. the MO didn't want me there coz he said a lot of chiong sua outfield, my skin cannot take it. even though i told him i wanted to be in. so obviously i thought i would be given a non-outfield vocation. little did i know, they post me to an even dirtier, oil-ier place as a trooper in armour. all the WOs and Staffs there all ask me the same thing. how come i ooc from sispec for skin problem can come here. i say how i know. the ppl there dun even know i'm from sispec. dey dun even know why i ooc for. i think my personal info is not even in the camp yet. hmm.. ok shouldn't say so much la.

anyway our master warrant had asked my PC to settle my case by this week la. already in the 4th week of the pioneer course. moving from neesoon camp to sungei gedong tml. according to my dad im fit for my course. but i think they didn't refer to my FFI slip in my blue docket la. just qualify me by my pes status or something. haiz. hope i ooc this week and they give me a suitable vocation. everytime i go outfield and sweat in that no.4 and lbv i my neck, chin, arms, joints feel damn itchy la. den i tend to scratch uncontrollably den the wounds get infected and bcomes more itchy. den scratch more. haiz. heard sungei gedong is realli damn dirty. as in the things we're gonna do is damn oily and greasy and dirty too. haiz. dunno how i'm gonna survive there. i mean survived field camp and sit test in bmt. but i did have rashes den too.. treated it after everything was over. hmm.. wonder wad will happen to me.

my FATE lies with mindef . sad truth. can't have control over everything yea.

anyway on a brighter side. went jamming today. 1 hour onli. at U.S.Studios.. not a veri good jam session. but atleast i jammed. with my brother's friends la. 1st time since 4 months. omg.
haiz. everytime i blog it seems like i just have a lot of shit to vomit out here. realli not enough time to write everything that has happened since my last post here la.

oh yeah. my fellow sispec ooc who followed me to 41 SAr pioneers has OOC-ed too. haha. zhihao dey all managed to get into Military police. sienz. i think i got the sort of the worst paying worst vocation amongst everyone la.

i miss my bmt platoon ( esp my section ).
i miss my dmc class.
i miss my 2e4 friends.
i miss dice everyday.
i miss my family's comfort.


shit. gotta book in, for the last time, to nee soon camp soon alr. 2230 gotta be at the bunk. no is 2100. dice not fetching me in this week. she's at a relatives wedding. haiz. not used to this. she's always the last person i see before i book-in. a good hug before i go in always makes my day. den a good long talk on the phone before lights out.

for all u pre-ns enlistees and NSFs.. should go check mr miyagi's comic In My Time.. haha. could realli relate to most of the things in there. quite cute la. quite funny.

hmm. ok la. hopefully by my next blog posting im alr in a 8 to 5 job, behind a computer doing admin work. if not. just a 8 to 5 job will do. near home pls. pls. pls. pls. hopefully. at least i can do some part-time studying or get some extra pocket money doing videos or playing music at a pub or something..

ok la. enough grumbling and wishing and hoping. hope to see everyone soon. happy hari raya to my muslim friends. good for u all, no more fasting. means more siong training for u OCTs in police and OCS. haha. no more excuses. hope u OCS ppl still surviving too...

ok. a thank you and good nite to everyone. pray, if not just hope for me.

No comments: