Monday, October 01, 2007

it's been a long time since my last post here.. it's been an eventful few weeks i guess.. haha. once or twice i wanted to update this blog but couldn't coz there was sth wrong with blogger or i was too busy.. oh well. anyway i got accepted into SISPEC! and i ooc-ed on the second day.. i declared my eczema during FFI.. told hte MO my eczema gets worse whenever i go outfield under those dirty conditions.. full of sweat, grass, dirt, no baths.. so he said he cannot let me be in sispec bcoz its alot on outfield.. even when i said i want to be in sispec he said he cannot play with this kind of thing. so he said he didn't want to risk me. so marked me unfit for course.. got my posting onfriday.. called the new unit up to ask what i have to bring and wad my vocation is.. the bloody guy on the other side of the phone was laughing and saying things like you don't wanna know.. just bring every fuck shit thing u got from bmt and report here at 8am on monday.. wad the hell.. i bet he didn't even check . i asked wad vocation again.. and he said most likely is AI trooper.. WTF! cannot be lo. i ooc-ed from sispec bcoz i cannot go outfield den they post me to another chiong vocation like that rather stay in sispec right. damn cock leh. oh well.. another 7 + hours and ill noe the outcome. maybe i become clerk or storeman leh? maybe 8 to 5 leh? dunno right.. haha. dun wanna believe that guy on the phone. like making fun of me. haiz..

ok enough bout NS.

celebrated my brother's 25th birthday today at tony romas.. again.. haha. every year we eat at tony romas once. and that's on his birthday. ordered the standard items.. baby back ribs, carolina honey's, onion loaf, salad, potato skin.. haha. SOP. just that this year mindice was present. haha. think she enjoyed the meal. so did i. wanted to get my brother some psp games for his birthday den again i didn't even know wad game he is playing currently or wad game he will want so decided not to la. haha...

converted my uob savings plans to prudential insurance and savings plan.. not bad i would say. but shouldn't say too much la ah..

anyway. hope for the best tml. meeting my fellow sispec ooc who's going to the same camp tml before bookin in with my field pack and duffle bag. damn sienz to lug that thing around.. lucky got my dad to fetch me there tml. 8am reach there. i 645 leaving house liao. dun wanna risk the jam. hoping to reach there as early as 730. haha.

hmm ok. getting sleepy alr. hope i can get some sleep not like last sunday.. couldn't realli sleep.. to worried bout sispec. i'm always like that. everytime befores some major event i sure cannot sleep.. will keep thinking bout that issue and my heart will not stop going faster. i think i have some sort of anxiety disorder.. i should go check that out perhaps when i'm older.. or maybe soon so can downgrade pes. haha..

ok la. i'll do my best ba. hope for the best tml. see u all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile in Indonesia, especially in Java, leech oil is commonly used for enlarging the sizegenetics associated with a male vital organ. Actually believed that massaging your penis using warm leech oil for around 10 minutes daily will increase penis sizegenetics permanently. Leech oil is made by cooking the leech and other herbs inside fresh green coconuts that are boiled over charcoals. While there are lots of various leeches (many of them don't feed on human's blood, surprisingly), similar to Greek and Indian therapy, the Javanese only use the Hirudo medicinalis over other species.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/