Saturday, April 26, 2003

just had a chat with my parents about whether or not to go to poly or JC.. seems that they already set their mind on me going to JC..CRAP! ARGH! before i could say anything my father just said ' of course go university' which emans for me to take the straight route from JC to the U.. before i could say that i liked the architecture and interior designing course in poly..they just ahve the mind set that going to poly is the WRONG choice.. why are they so old-fashioned.. why can't they just let me say what i have to say and just explain the reasons for me to go to jc than poly..rather than just INSISTING i go to JC.. crap..crap..guess i have my life already planned 'PERFECTLY' ...haiz.. wonder if this is really the right choice to listen to them. heard better things at poly then at jC.. haiz.. dunno what to do..

No comments: