Saturday, April 26, 2003

haha.. my brother's gonna participate in a talent time outside too.. he told me about it.. first prize is home theater system.. second prize is ps 2. 3rd is an mp3 player..
more importantly during his converstaion with me about his talent time.. he also let me noe wad he was going to do.. like me.. he is also undecisive.. he recommends for me to do something like moulin rouge. but with my own arrangement of songs.. too cheem liaoz..too time confusing also..

evelyn's got fever and flu.. scary..hope is not SARS.. then again ,on the bright side, if it was then we would have 3 days holiday.. hah..nah.. not that good..i'm already slacking on my work..

i dunno why.. but everytime i play soccer with somel..i always get the feeling that they dun trust me.. always doubting my skill .. sure..i'm not fast..not much skill.. but still.. how am i to improve if u dun let us play..

and wtf.. everytime play street soccer.. fine the field WAS wet.. but come on lar.. after when it was dry where did the rest go? haiz.. and my soccer ball was already gonna get spoilt... and another thing.. why does * wanna beat those ppl all the time anyway? then play half way like wanna fight like that.. haiz.. can't we play together as a class? 2e4 that is.. the last few times i've played it has always been one team versus the otehr..
4 on 4 and the worst thing is that the same plp alaways end up with the same ppl.. haiz.. and shaun i get the feeling u already gave up on our class and their soccer abilities.. apparently i think u've underestimated alot of us.. we just need consistent pratise and most importantly..... OPPURTUNITY to perform..

htat's all i've got to say today..

to evelyn , get well soon.. (wash your hands regularly please)
to the rest of 2e4 guyz.. hope we can remain bonded..

No comments: