Thursday, February 10, 2005

had my reunion dinner at my couz house dis year.. went there.. watch a lot of tv.. haha.. we ta pao dere.. den forgot to collect the yu sheng.. or rather they forgot to give us.. so father called uncle to go get it on the way to my couz house.. so onli start like 8.. haha.. ok la.. got ang paos.. watched more tv.. talked a bit.. den go home liao..

CNY 1st day.. got up rather late.. bout 11.. pai nian to my parents.. get ang pao from them.. went to my aunt's place to pick her up.. den set off to my grand-uncle's place.. basically just talked to my grand uncle.. met a few distant cousins for the first time.. haha.. FIRST time in my 17+ years.. yah.. den went home rest a while before heading to another aunt's place.. they have this annual CNY celebration thing where they usually have a lion dance/dragon dance performance followed by dinner.. buffet style.. mostly home-cooked.. and den a get-together-sing-a-long session.. normally me and my couz will b stuck in the guest room playin PS and games.. but today we had to perform some thing.. dey had their on KATONG IDOL.. omg.. not veri fun la.. veri senior-citizen orientated la.. the whole thing.. and my uncle wrote rewrites of cNy songs.. he does it every year.. like a theme.. quite jiat lat.. u noe.. like for the gong xi gong xi song.. he starts it off like this is the year of the rooster.. we are veri happpy.. blah blah blah blah blah blah.. gong xi gong xi gong xi.. aiyoz.. and there are like how many verses.. i think our 'favourite' is the he xin nian one.. it starts: tua ang pow, suay ang pow, big ang pow, small ang pow.. wah piangz.. i got so bored.. den i realised that my other cousins are also slowly disappearing from the place.. haha.. one by one.. all zhao.. anw.. spend the rest of the night at bishan.. initially wanted to watch costantine.. but onli got single seats.. so.. went to coffee bean to sit lor.. chat.. bro asked his friend to come down.. that breaker la.. the 16 year old de.. mickey her name.. dunno whether its spelt that way.. intro a little lor.. den talk..den we all ( cousin's, brother, me ) send her back first.. den took a cab back.. stevie came to stay over.. i slept.

yah.. father's friend is at our house right now.. later gotta go outside say hi.. and get ang pow.haha..

yah.. Happy CNy to all! hope u all get lots of ang paos....haha..

No comments: