Sunday, February 06, 2005

and i still am facsinated by electrico.. listening to them right now.. SO MUCH MORE INSIDE!!

haha.. yea.. that's from their album.. they realli rock.. everyone should start listening to em... hmm alot of things to talk about actually.. but getting veri lazy to blog and all.. yah.. there's my SB talent time that was a total screw up.. for me at least.. caught a flu on the morning of my performance. so my voice became veri nasal.. haiz.. i was freakin disappointed to listen to myself in the video. first note off pitch also.. at least i noticed that when i was onstage.. haiz.. nvm.. at least someone took a video of me.. quite touched to see her do that.. haha.. i just know her for a week.. ok now that's over.. i'll just concentrate on my SP talent time.. haha.. duet this time.. with THAt person.. she got into the SB finals btw..

soccer match this morning. totally sucked.. i felt i played like crap.. scored a spectacular own goal.. well.. er.. coz of a miskick.. haiz.. 3rd goal miscommunication with keeper.. and a blunder from the Centre back.. makeshift team anw.. i dun think i'll b playin for them anymore la.. feel veri distant from them.. no sense of belonging.. u know.. when they start speaking to each other in a language u don't understand infront of u.. that sucks. anw thanks mj for letting me in the team. guess u didn't have a choice anw.. haha.. not enuf players..

soccer tml morning.. 930 chris house there.. gonna get cramps.. and more blisters.. den i'll won't be able to walk properly during CNy visits.. haha..

my dad's going overseas longterm i think.. if he gets thru the interview.. Shanghai.. goin over to work.. and my mum might be following.. so the house is gonna be looked after by me and my brother..

going jamming on monday.. with nat,zy,haz, melissa and other ppl.. go see wad we can do.. haha.. never jammed in studio before.. always used my home.. or other ppl's homes.. haha.. its less restricted.. duh.. and u can use it as long as u want.. no xtra charge..

ok la.. hope our 'still thinking' band is still functioning.. noe u all rather busy now.. so am i.. haha.. hols get together again..


be inspired by this 6 ppl.. they're electrico.. from left amanda ling (keys) , desmond goh (bass), david tan ( lead guitar, vocals ), william Lim Jr ( percussions, backing vocals) and Daniel sassoon ( guitars).. interest to find out more about them go to www.electricomusic.com.. yea..

No comments: