Saturday, November 15, 2003

yea.. it's the end of another week.. woah.. long time never see this place. didn't surf net for long time too.. yea.. all 3 sciecnes finished now only left 2 papers!! yea geography and a maths p2..

gotta learn to watch my temper and the stuff i say.. i tend to over do things recently.. frustrated with myself prob.. yea. must be the exams.. THE EXAMS.. seems like 4 yrs of work going down the drain after each paper.. yea..every paper i take brings me one step away from target of 12 points.. haha my hope's a dream.. think will prob go to poly le.. yea. i mean i noe my father doesn't want me to.. but when the results are out wad can anybody do? haha..

they gonna buy jersey and stuffs.. hey.. isn't the jersey thing supposed to be a class thingy and not a soccer thingy.. heck.. wad d hell.. anyway some ppl also not buying.. kaoz so many things to buy.. still need to give favian and mindice birthday present.. think won't get too ex le.. no choice. hehe.. wait for x'mas lor. :p think i've gotta give someone a treat for lending me her tys during this Os.. yea.. should get her something maybe.. oh well.. chem today was ok i guess.. p2 la. p1 i totally crapped up.. physics i think die le... i mean i couldn't even remember i had to use f=ma for the 1st question!! die la.. hell.. bio was ok too.. hope can get at least a B for all science.. gotta bang on my a maths and maths le..

yea..choosing jersey numbers .. i chose 22.. dunno why.. so far the taken ones are:
1-alvin
5-kok
6-xiong
7-tan
9-chris
10-vian
11-huat
14-TLG
15-kevin
16-zhiwei
17-xiangyong
22-ME
25-zhihao
34-benny

sorry if i left anyone out.. i can't remember realli.. haha..so many single digits left..

gtg le.. a maths tuition tml 9am. gonna study with ppl at woodlands lib after that.. must get a1 for geography! haha.. my hope's a dream!

-Dis angel made my life a bitch!

No comments: