Wednesday, October 01, 2003

for those of u who are interested to know my results for prelim.. u've come to the right place.. i won't say it's the best score though..... it's the WORST. sorta.

got back my chinese paper 1 yesterday..was praying that my compo would get a 33.. i got it. was so darn happy.. letter got 15/20.. that's a record for me.. overall i made a 72 percent pass! that's an A2! for the first time.. bwahaha.. (some more win someone by 1 point.. bwahaha).. but i cannot be contented.. doesn't mean that if i don't study i will get an A2.. anw, i HAVE always had chinese tuition frequently.. many times a week.

let me start with the bad news..
i got a b3 for english..

the worse news..
i got a c6 for geography.. and a b4 for ss.. that's a c5 for humanities.. shit.. shit geography.. should have taken lit. maybe got higher chance of scoring a 3 or 4..
ss got a 20/25 lehz for source base..too bad the structured part got onli an 11...

the worst news..
i failed the whole biology exam.. but i managed to scrape thru by half mark to make it to the c6 catergory.. lucky for my practical. i mean.. wad johny said was true..

WHO COULD FAIL BIO MCQ?????

now the good news..besides the a2 for chinese.
got an a1 for a maths!
and if the score is being rounded off.. i get an a2 for e maths.. that's a big improvement from the b4 i got in midyr..

if i count my L1R5:
eng- 3
maths- 2/3
a maths -1
chinese- 2
human-5
bio-6

total: 19 or 20 points ( depending on maths)

so i'll onli manage to JUST make it to yj for the first 3 months..haha.. now waiting for my 2 other science results.. chem and physics.. i failed them both previously.. hope i can get a pass this time.. realli hope..

haiz.. to the REST of ya who haven't got ur results..

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST! will be waiting for my chem marks tml.. and see wad had gone wrong in my tourism in geography that casued the 27/50..

soccer during PE sucked today.. ground was 'manured' and wet.. got my shoesand socks damned dirty.. and we lost somemore.. zhihao slipped becasue of the sooty slippery surface at one muddy end of the field.. then i never handball.. chris handballed.. he accused me..not chris.. dun be mistaken. yewtuck clipped the ball to his own hand.. he shout ball to hand. come on la. sportsmanship man, 4 years le still like that. u'all winning somemore. haiz..nvm la.

still dunno wad to get for my bro 21st birthday.. an electric guitar? wonder where can i get a 2nd hand cheap nice one.. with amplifiers ofcoz.. or should i just MAKE him somethin.. nah. i'll buy.. but wad? someone pls help. he will onli be 21 once.. but then again so will everyone be their age once. haha.. but 21st bday signifies somethin big.. freedom.. someone help me.. i left 2 days.

No comments: