Wednesday, October 08, 2003

feeling high and low alot lately.. somethin's botherin me.. something has survived..

ok.. i was out on MC last thurs n fri.. so i had a long break from thursday and thru the weekend.. 4 days of slacking.. and still am.. doc said i was way too stressed... asked me to take a break.. after today i'll start studying like siao le.. i need to get 4 points less off my L1R5 to achieve my own goal.. dun wanan aim too high rite..

anyway for those of you peeps who still dun noe.. my L1R5 changed to a 16 after the addition of my physics..haha.. didn't expect to get a b3 for physics.. thought i was gonna get a just pass or somethign..thought i was kinda goin to do better for my chem.. well i DID do better.. i improved from a f9 to a d7.. but crap subject.. i still failed.. the worst thing is.. i dun get to see where i was wrong in my physics and chemistry!!!!! apparently.. the change in classroom was so 'sudden' on friday.. they couldn't hep me take my exam paper ... WHIcH THEY LEFT UNDER THE TABLE.. wen tback to school on monday onli to realsie nobody took my paper back for me.. went back to the old calss today to search for my paper.. onli found the stupid geography.. didn't find my chem n physics! HOW am i supposed to noe where i got wrong in my chem and physics! think it's thrown away bcoz of the n levels exam things.. DAMN.. i hate his life.. think i will need to borrow someone's paper and redo the bloody thing.. then check to see where i got wrong.. which concepts are wrong.. got 26 days left to save myself.. with regard to prelim result i only can enter nanyang jc.. actually i have no intention to stay there permmenantly.. i wanna enter ajc.. or if not i go poly.. these first 3 months is to try -try only. see whether j-life suits me..

today played soccer.. not bad..think they played quite well.. i dunno wad happened to the other side.. abit unbalanced actually... our team got shaun , favian and alvin.. but they got johny , xiangyong and john tan.. chris didn't play today.. think he went off wif his ahem to safra or something.. i heard.. dunno.. no right to noe.. my whole team scored accept for me.. was doing alot more runs then usual today.. experimented with dribbles. n tried shots on goal.. was quite happy with my offensive performance.. i think i sucked at hte beginning of the game..actually hope will get to play like today tml for pe.. but too bad we dun have the luxury of time tml.. will most prob be playing in ah tong field bcoz the sch will not alow us to make noise in our field.. too near yishun pr.. they having PSLE..

an update on my bro's party.. THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME.. u'all made the event less boring.. it's weird.. to me it seems lifeless and boring.. but to my bro it seems he is enjoying every moment of it.. i lost my bike reflector.. dad was quite pissed about that.. was even nagging me about it this morning in the car.. i think irealli need to buy one sooner or at least ask them to chip in to the cost.. anyway.. {rekindled} over the days.. maybe it's becoz of stress? not sure..

learned how to play part of more than words , and better man over the week on the guitar.. finished qing tian.. can play quite ok le.. supposed to teach shaun how to..
and huiling oso.. had a nice chat with renes on msn yesterday.. updates on 'gossip' haha.. i yesterday too boliao le.felt like comin on line for a chat... no one seems present.. should be studying.. hope to realli start tml..after sch will not play soccer.. will go straight home to bia bio and a maths.. hope to score all a1s for maths , amaths, and bio.. will TRY for a distinction in english and chinese.. gotta update myself on current affairs.. cannot loose out in humanities.. at least get a b3.. like that can get my L1R5 of 2+2+1+1+1+3.. = 10. DREAm. success are made of dreams.. hmm.. been dreaming lately.. of things and results and her..

i dunno wadz wrong wif me.. i seem to be pissed and irritated by ahem all the time.. every thing he does agitates me.. just feel like whackin him up.. feels like i've got a lesson o teach him.. dunno why.. just holds a damn big grudge against him.

the new system in sch is not bad.. but bio still sucks.

soccer at ah tong tml.. my phone is rather quiet today.. no rockets.. msn is quiet too.. just came to blog.. still got lots to say.. lots to regurgitate.. haiz.. think i will ask at grad nite.

No comments: