Thursday, July 03, 2003

it's getting hard to find time to update this blog.. it's also getting harder to find time to play a decent game of proper soccer... got thrased by those sec2 guyz after vian went off yesterday.. scored a goal.. and another own goal...crap.
scored the own goal the same way chiu hao did.. haha.. same place.. bought a tub of ice cream. couldn't finish. duh.
ate vege bolognaise and oragina. before rushing home for tuition. went back was pressured by the teacher to do well in oral exams.. couldn't sleep last nite.. nervous. so called my mei.. talk until 12.. probably i can't sleep bcoz i was forcing myself to sleep.. coz these few days also slept veri late.. so i think my body not accustomed to sleepy at 10.30pm.. earliesdt is 12 midnight.. regurgitated 2 times.. before i slept..

today is supposed to be tmy day for my o level chinese oral.. didn't go to school.. was greeted at 5.45 am with an sms.. then followed by a pain in the stomach.. gastric. so called up the school ask whether i could go later to take the oral exam just after i went to see doctor..the clerk told me to get an mc..and they will re-schedule for me.. so ok lor.. went to docs.. explained situation.. she gave me gastric pills and phlegm medicine.. ask whether i want tranquilizer to sleep.. haha.. i tell her just before the o level than i take from her.. she told me that i am veri veri stressed.. so tensed that i will kill my results becoz of stress and not because i can't realli do the paper.. so stress is my main enemy now..
haiz..

going to cut my hair after lunch.. then probably gtg back to school for band practice.. competition a few weeks more.. but concert is just 4 days away.. gtg practice despite my gastric condition..haiz.. hte most go there listen to them play also good.. but will get stressed by those ppl again.. i'm not gonna conduct if mr toh is not conducting us on monday..
have to practice my clarinet.. die la.. one week never practice le..

and can u believe juliet? she asked us to skip ALL rememdials and ALL extra lessons to go for BAND prcatice.. she says band is FIRST PRIORITY until the 22nd of july.. kaoz.. after that day i only left 48 days left to buck up everything before my prelims u noe!!!!!! i fialed chemistry and physics leh! kaoz.. THINK U ARE THE MAIN COZ OF MY STRESS...

go eat le..
bye.

No comments: