Wednesday, May 28, 2003

benny's tone deaf..
just like yt..haiz.. cannot blame.. different type of music that we come in contact with..


-pity-

dunno wad i'm gonna sing for solo..
got a few choices.. first choice's when u say nothign at all by ronan keating, but cannot find the minus one version.. dunno how..
hope the school's system can help reduce the noise so can hear my voice..haha..

other choices include , a whole new world , back for good , your song , somewhere out there..
other songs i tried... too hgih ranged..

if realli no choice.then i must do it MY WAY liaoz..

finished exams liao! think i'm gonna fail chem , bio and physics..
nvm take it as lesson.. improve during sch hols.. must be determined.. cannot play liao..

chinese o's in 2 weeks , not realli ready.. must convince my tuition teacher, and myself ofcoz, that i can do it..
if not.. wasted 6 years of teaching from her..
cannot let myself , my parents and my tuition teacher down..

haiz.. tried so many songs... must find one soon..

any suggestions? i need to decide by thursday...

No comments: