Sunday, March 29, 2009

Silence..

Silence is consent? Silence is golden? What is silence??

Silence is avoidance. I'm avoiding it too.
Maybe not avoidance. Maybe it means that we're too busy with our own lives to care.
Maybe it means that it ends here. Or does it?
Waiting for someone else to approach me about it, if ever.
Cause I'm tired of waiting.
and I'm tired of giving in.

I'm grateful to some, so far. But what has happen to the rest. especially two I've always looked up to and respected.
Where have you gone to? Why have you gone there. and to the other. Why have you gone back there? and have you? I have no idea.
All I know is that I'm contented. But I wish for things to be better still.

So be it. will see who bothers to ask about my sending off.

-blog's are for ranting aren't they? -
-as if anyone reads this -

No comments: