Monday, July 21, 2008

sleep is a good thing. unless it makes u late.

It's the first time i'm eating potato salad with cucumbers.. chien brought them from home. haha. not bad la. but still the kartoffel salat in frankfurt still the best.

ok. Review on today's shoot. Tiring. Not much sense of satisfaction. Presence not felt. they dun seem thankful for my discount or what i am doing. She has no idea wad is happening and wad she is signing. I'm sure. all that for a fee without much profit. overheads too high mindice says.. think next time i MUST deal DIRECTLY with the customer. cannot go through middle-man.. or in this case middle-woman. the information gets disseminated wrongly and creates mis-communication. 

But i'm very thankful for dice for helping me promote my stuff while i'm busy doing my work. Really like my assistant sial. so cool to have her around. esp when i have trouble with the mandarin and dialects.. think all the trouble started coz everything is done in mandarin and i never meet the Karaoke Teacher directly la.. pffft..

Anw, michellle from my brother's church agreed to jam with us this thursday. luckily Friday got Medical appointment.. and zhihao's birthday.. haha. damn it man all my weekends are so packed with either birthdays or video work this year.. 

I'm damn tired now. going to rest a while.. 

No comments: