Sunday, August 19, 2007

played soccer for the 1st time with my platoon. played against our sir, jasper's team. played centre back for first half. 10 mins in 2nd half went to join favian they all in yishun alr. reach there just in time. they just started playing. but i was alr too tired to continue. only play 1.5 match only. do the usuals. have lunch n back. suppose to accompany my dale to have her simcard changed. due to time constraint, unable to lah.

yesterday haz pangseh me. supposed to go jam at 1 am. but at 10pm he decided nt to come. hanyuan say nvm. meet me for supper later. then he overslpt. then waited until 2 plus at mindice's place n went home to slp before going for soccer.

go take my medicine first. having a bit of cold now... ok la thats all for now. i going to leave soon. blog again next fri when i book out. might be sat if i kana RT.

No comments: