Wednesday, March 09, 2005

u deserve to fail. u deserve to get out of our class.
it's not my fault u come late for class. it's not my fault u decide to surf friendster while the tutor is teaching. it's not my fault u just dun bother to listen. u are there just for attendane everybody noes it. U onli appear good to ppl WHEN U NEED THEIR HELP. u asshole. u dare to blame me for not being able to help u. come on la. be realistic. u onli attempt at the end of the 3 hr class. wad have u been doing the whole time? surfing friendster for girls.. get horny.. and try to hook them up.. if u're so desperate for some free SEX why dun u just go get out of the sch.. go be a giggolo or something.. that's better right? u even GET PAID.. guess u're onli serious bout ur soccer.. so wad if u're in the national under-17s.. u suck in ur attitude.. u BUG ppl.. u even CHEAT during test.. i swear if i hadn't seen those formulas u wrote on the underside of ur cap just before the test.. i would have change my mindset.. i was gonna. i was already convinced u were smart. i was already telling ppl that u are. and u dare say i noe but i always dun wanna teach u.. right.. u dare say that. i tried ok. but how would u expect me to teach u wad the tutor has been teaching OVER the past month or more.. that's 4-5 lessons.. each 3 hours.. u expect me to teach u everything within 5 mins? u ask too much of me. u suck la ok. my first impression of u from the first day wasn't veri good already. the onli subject u seem to be interested in is pcc and girls.. clubbing.. right..and projects.. u just DOn't do anything do you. u wait for ppl to tell u wad to do.. and the outcome is not even guaranteed right.. lemme tell u something la.. NOBODY owes u anything. I dun owe u anything. but as for u. U owe US ALOT. so u i onli have 3 words for u. F*** off ******.